August 2021: Here is where we are atAUTHOR: Francisco Sáez
In the months of July and August we have been working on a multitude of small improvements that we have been progressively publishing, and on other internal developments.
We are also redesigning and updating the Support section, which will be available in a few days.
In a couple of weeks you will have a new version of the mobile app available, in which:
- You will be able to filter actions by personal/professional focus areas and by vision.
- The Tickler File and Done lists will be available.
- The notes section of the actions will include, as in the web application, text notes, emails and Evernote notes simultaneously.
- The design of the lists will be the same as that of the web application: the colors of the Focus Areas, the photos of collaborators, etc. will be displayed.
- There will be an auto-complete tool to help remember tags, collaborator codes, and inline commands.
- A few minor bugs have been fixed.
That’s all for now!